Friday, July 23, 2010

Rising from the depths... finally

The 25th of March, 2010 saw me experiencing my first serious motor accident (coincidentally, that was the day of my passing out parade from the National Youth Service Corps, a compulsory service to be rendered by all Nigerian graduates). I have since been inspired to put up my first blog post after a looong time (read: 4 months) of starting this blog. Though I never really got the chance to then, I now feel it is in my duty to the people of the interwebz to use my ever evanescent free time to digitize my thoughts and opinions and join the elite ranks of those great people of the web that have personal blogs to rant upon.

Why I really started this blog in the first place is still beyond me.

Keep in mind that the intent of the blog was not commercial, social, to drive an agenda nor to entertain. Nay! This was just meant to be a simple, growing hobby - to write about things that I find interesting and to do so as sparingly as possible.

Across these pages, you may come across posts on gadgetry, programming methodologies, general news on technology, personal rants,  film reviews, game reviews, just basically anything that interests me. There is absolutely no theme to this blog

I also wanted to make these pages as personal as possible and very very opinionated. Meaning you may be offended or at the very least disagreeable. That, of course, doesn't mean I wish to actually offend anybody or anything like that. I just want to write and, goddamn it, this is the internet, so write I will.

See you in another 4 months.


kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment